- Seeking a teacher to provide support to a bilingual (English and Chinese) student in an international school setting to foster his social, academic, and independence skills.
- The boy is 16 years old.
- Current opening is for full-time support 5 days a week and on one Saturday per month at an International School in Shanghai.
TA will be responsible for working directly with the student to promote and develop academic and social skills.
- Bachelors Degree or above.
- Teaching degree or certificate. Working experience with EAL/ESL students preferred.
- Excellent English skills and some Mandarin is preferred. (Child is bilingual).
- Energetic, enthusiastic, patient, kind, and committed individual with a passion for helping children.
Competitive Salary and benefits.
1 or 2 year contract
Fully paid western holidays and winter vacation.
Location: The school is PuDong WaiGaoQiao(The school has shuttle bus in PuDong downtown)